Go-Goa-Gone – Film Review
Anyways let’s find out the USPs:
- Commoners (esp. bachelors – with no responsibilities whatsoever) – hate Mondays – for they will have to report to work on Monday!
- Such males work …. not to send money to aged parents or take up any family responsibility but to enjoy – booze, junk food, parties, game ‘ readily available’ girls and basically waste money.
- One should be prudent about selecting friends – the boy whose flat was shared by 2 of his ‘really belonging to lower/ cheap/ crassy kind of family’ friends almost take his life in pursuing ‘sheer stupidity’ – like to visit a remote Island…infested with … hold your breath … LOL… Zombies!!
- Why – ‘really belonging to lower/ cheap/ crassy kind of family’ as stated above? – because of the ideas and ideals they had and the way they spent time and money (someone else’s money ie. ) like drain water! The owner of the flat had given them money for paying the electricity bill…but they had bought booze and cheap films to watch all night – with his money!! ( if the owner of the flat – their friend – had even wee bit of brains – he should have kicked them both out of his life ..and because he did not drive away the ‘parasites’ on time …he did suffer – BADLY – was almost about to die because of his STUPID wasteful friends.
- Anyways – the fact that the boozers and drug addicts in the remote Island club turned into zombies – can be an allegory .. ie. those who overindulge in such was frivolous / cheap/ vulgar /life-risking pursuits….are like dead-bodies who are just a waste to the society….not just waste but dangerous too – for they themselves reach HELL and take others with them also!
- The office conference room big table is used for ‘sex’ by BEEPish employees!….they use condoms though!